Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Pattern for Christmas Mouse Renuzit Air Freshener Cover

I made a Christmas mouse several years ago for the Renuzit Fresheners. I cannot find a pattern to make more since I no longer have the one I had. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern?

By mywiff56 from East Windsor, NJ

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Cindy09/17/2012

I did a google search on "renuzit country mouse pattern" and found them for sale on Etsy, not the pattern but made already. Try searching for it. Hope this helps. I would like the pattern for sewing also, so if you find it, please repost where you found the pattern. Thanks.

09/07/2010

I don't know if this is the one you are looking for, but if you scroll down you will see a picture of a Christmas mouse air freshener cover.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Winter-Scent-sa ... ing_Patterns&hash=item5190b1d671

Here are questions related to Pattern for Christmas Mouse Renuzit Air Freshener Cover .

Question: Renuzit Mouse Patterns

I'm looking for a pattern for Renuzit puff mouse covers. There is a city mouse, country mouse, and Christmas mouse. Can someone help?

By Christina L.