Pattern for Christmas Mouse Renuzit Air Freshener Cover

I made a Christmas mouse several years ago for the Renuzit Fresheners. I cannot find a pattern to make more since I no longer have the one I had. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern?

By mywiff56 from East Windsor, NJ

I don't know if this is the one you are looking for, but if you scroll down you will see a picture of a Christmas mouse air freshener cover. ... ing_Patterns&hash=item5190b1d671

I did a google search on "renuzit country mouse pattern" and found them for sale on Etsy, not the pattern but made already. Try searching for it. Hope this helps. I would like the pattern for sewing also, so if you find it, please repost where you found the pattern. Thanks.

Crafts AdviceSeptember 7, 2010
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality