Organizing Jewelry With Ice Cube Trays

Use ice cube trays to organize jewelry. A few trays will fit nicely into your bureau drawer, and you can use the divided compartments to keep earrings together and to separate small-chain necklaces.

By NatashaLee from New England

Ice cube trays work great for me too. I use 3 trays and have hot glued them to a piece of cardboard. Makes it much easier to transport when I take them out of the drawer.

Ice cube trays sound like an excellent idea for a dresser drawer. I use egg cartons. The top will close so if the carton gets moved all contents still remain in their own little nest.

What a great idea, NatashaLee. I have been using the large Sunday through Saturday pill holders for a long time. But, this method seems so much easier, you can see everything at a glance. Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

Trish in CT

Wonderful idea.

Also it brings back some great memories. My mom used candy boxes. Back in the 50's you had to give moms a box of candy on Mother's Day. I think there was a law LOL. She used the gold ones with small slots for her earrings. (I pierced my ears in my junior year with an ice cube and a needle. She pitched a fit but a month later did her own. She was so crazy about it she began a massive collection.)

One year we gave her a huge red satin heart covered in red roses and pearls and full of chocolates. We got the candy and she got a "jewelry box" that she kept on her dresser until she died. :)

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing TipsMay 6, 2010
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays