Turkey Coloring Holder
This colorful turkey will make a great addition to your kids' table at the Thanksgiving meal. What a fun way to add a coloring activity to the day.
- Styrofoam ball
- brown paint
- paint brush
- brown, orange, and red colored paper
- googly eyes
- markers or colored pencils
- Cut a styrofoam ball in half. Paint it brown and allow to dry.
- Make the turkey head from the colored paper. Cut out the head and neck shape from the brown paper.
- Cut out the beak from the orange paper and the snood from the red paper and glue both to the head.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Glue the head and neck shape to the dried Styrofoam half.
- Poke markers or colored pencils into the Styrofoam.
- Set this out at the kids' table along with some Thanksgiving themed coloring sheets and it is sure to be a hit!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
October 21, 20090 found this helpful
This is clever and fun activity for the kids.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 4:04:40 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us