Maddie Mingletoes (Maine Coon)

Maddie Mingletoes is a Maine Coon just 6 weeks old. We got her May, 2007, 2 weeks ago. Maddie gets into whatever she wants to for fun, plays with kitty toys and likes to bite then lick us. Everyone likes to hold and love Maddie, she is soo soft and cuddly.

By Dee from Hanover, PA

Kitten in colander.

Llittle Maddie Mingletoes is adorable. Years ago, another Maine Coon owner told me that they are more like dogs in a cat suit. I certainly agree. I hope you have many happy years together.

ADORABLE!!! What an adorable kitty. Nothing like

kitty biting your toes! I had a maine coon/tortishell

and she was my baby.Yours looks good enough to

nibble up...ahhh such sweetness

kitty kisses to Maddie Mingletoes

cute name too

I have a Maine Coon too. He is the gentlest giant, other than that he licks first, then bites. It's a trait of the breed I guess. His picture was posted a year ago or so. His name is Lurch which suits him well since he's so big people think he's a bobcat. You will love Maddie and be amazed at the changes in her as she grows (and grows) and she will return all the affection you give her. If she's 100% Maine Coon, she may not reach her full size until close to three years old! Enjoy her! She's beautiful!

I have Squeak ( so named because he talks to us) part maine Coon, that is beyond what any cat normally is.

If he is sleeping and I am not right there when he wakes, he will makes the strangest cat sound (love to hear it) until he finds me and then he will jump onto my lap for his tight hug and rocking.

He definitely has the loyalty of a dog - will even come when he is called.

Good thing they are such lovers and so smart because they do grow quite big.

If I could send you my photo of a cat like yours I used to have years ago sleeping in my bathroom SINK, you'd chuckle! This kitten is a darling. You'll have kitty fuzz in your spaghetti, you know, but it's worth it! lol God love it and bless you both. : )

Such a beautiful little kitty, She is loads of fun I bet.... Just don't lose her in a garbage bag!!! LOL Love ya all, Aunt Dawnie

Thank you all for the comments about our Maddie Mingletoes and also about yours! She is such a delight. She does the the licking then bites, lol. If I disappear from the room, she yells. Then I call for her and she comes running.

Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 26, 2007
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos