Steady Pizza Pan with Wet Dish Cloth

Put a wet dish cloth or towel on your counter under your pizza pan. This will keep your pan from "dancing around" while your trying to get the dough to the edges.

By Cheryl from Averill Park, NY

I use "grip it" drawer liner for under my pans, mixing bowls, cutting boards and anything else I don't want sliding around, including my marble rolling pin so it doesn't roll off the counter. I even travel with a square of it to place on the airplane tray so things don't slide off during turbulence. It can be cut to any size and cleans with a quick swish in the sink.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsFebruary 3, 2010
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume