Stain From Cake Crumbs on Soft Leather Sofa

My very soft leather sofa (cinnamon color) was stained by cake crumbs. I put talcum powder to absorb the stain, but nothing happened. (Cake has no oil in it, just eggs, flour, sugar and orange juice, topped by cool whip). Could I get some tips as to how to treat the leather without discoloring it or damaging?

I appreciate any feedback.

Lydia

You might want to try http://www.Heloise.com - she has an answer for everything :)

You might try the waterless hand sanitizer. Be sure & try it in an inconspicious place first, to make sure it's color fast. I sat a bag of greasy food on my cloth car seat, without realizing that it had soaked through the bag on to my seat. I didn't have anything else in my car at the time, so I grabbed the hand sanitizer & scrubbed it with a napkin. It removed the grease immediately.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureDecember 3, 2004
A bowl of potato chips.
Recipes Using Potato Chips
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
End of a leather sofa with a lapton on seat.
Cleaning a Leather Sofa
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 11:39:54 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.