Winston (Cairn Terrier)

Winston is a 2 year old Cairn Terrier. I got my pet at a local flea market,when he was 4 months old. He likes to chase bumblebees, play with his ball,and play with our other 3 dogs a Yorkie and 2 German Shepherds.

It may sound unbelievable but he watches TV, he has several commercials he dislikes and they are the little orange fuzzy monster they use for the weight watchers commercial he goes ballistic over, him and the spaceship on a dental commercial.

He loves to be outdoors mainly when I am doing my gardening he loves to help dig other than that Winston is a pretty good dog to have wouldn't take nothing for him.

By Sharon from NC

What a darling name and face. I love little terrier faces with whiskers! They are so kissable and huggable.

Robyn

I have a German Shepherd named Dutchess, she is 4, and she loves to watch tv, also. Mainly cop shows and doggie shows, so adorable. She has a brother named Shadow and when a siren goes off they all sing like wolves. They have a great time together and Shadow's fave friend in the house is the Chihuahua named Andy.

Winston is adorable! I just love that he hates some of the commercials - I do, too! How does he feel about the man that screams about cleaning supplies? Bet he hates that, too! Give Winston a big kiss from Missy's Mom and God bless both of you.

Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 2, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄