Coffee Can Angels

I have been searching everywhere for a pattern using small plastic coffee cans. Can anyone help me with a fast and easy way to make these cans look like angels and snowmen? I want to use them as goodie gifts. Thank you so very much.

Angela from Frankfort, ME

There are directions for a snowman from a coffee can on Thriftyfun. Enter coffee can snow man in the "search for answers" box.

Editor's Note: Here is that link:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf95281006.tip.html

Angela, I made snowman heads out of metal coffee cans one year. I just painted them white and used black buttons for the eyes and mouth. I used orange felt and made a slinder shor cone for the nose. The hat was kind of difficult, but I just made a knitted (or crocheted) hat to put on the lid. At the bottom, I use a piece of fabric for a scarf.

I also made a Santa face. Just painted the face on and used red felt for the Santa hat.

You can also use paper for either of these if you would rather.

Debbie-Jenn

Try FaveCrafts.com or other craft sites. Or you could go to Yahoo or Google & Search (angels or angel crafts.) Good Luck! You can never have enough angels! I collect them & make them. Have fun. : )

Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 2, 2009
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
feather angel ornament
Making Feather Angels
Making Silk Flower Angels
Making Silk Flower Angels
🎉
🎄