Mitten Man Puppet
A fun little project to make and to play with.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- fabric trim
- pom pom
- wiggle eyes (or use paper and a marker)
- fabric paint (optional)
- strip of sturdy cardboard
- Draw and cut a mitten shape from construction paper.
- Glue on large wiggle eyes, or you can make eyes from white paper and black marker to glue on. Use black marker to add eyelashes.
- Glue on a pom pom nose.
- Use marker to make a mouth.
- Glue a piece of rick rack or other fabric trim across the bottom of the mitten.
- Trim around the edge of the mitten with fabric paint or marker.
- Glue the mitten to a sturdy cardboard strip to make the puppet.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 14, 2017 at 8:46:57 AM on 10.0.0.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us