Jimmy (Shepard - Collie Mix)

Jimmy is a 14 year old German Shepard/Border Collie. 14 years ago, I adopted him from a person that could not care for him. For fun, he likes to run, run and more running!

He loves to cuddle, he thinks he's human! He sleeps with me and puts his head on my chest. He's the best dog in the whole world! He is the supreme watch dog and follows me everywhere I go. Gosh, I have to LOCK the ladies room door!

By Cindy

Jimmy (Shepard - Collie Mix)

I like Jimmy, but dogs were not made to wear human's hats. Please do not make that dog suffer with the hat. I love animals but do not dress them with human attire.

What a face! I love his expressions. Don't you just love the way they speak to you with with their eyes. There's definitely more shepherd than collie in Jimmy. It's nice to know that he still runs a lot at his age, he'll live longer. And please, the hat is so cute. I doubt that it even stays on very long. I can't even keep a birthday hat on my Eddie for more than 2 seconds.

Lovely dog, but I agree with applesauce, I don't think dogs should be made to wear clothes, Jimmy looks much better in the second picture without the hat.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 6, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Onion Soup
Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix