Wallet Went Through The Wash

I have a freestyle accessories wallet. I put a picture of myself in the transparent screen. I once put it in the washing machine with the picture. Now the picture is imprinted on the screen. How can i get it out?

mkkrawks

Answers

Try Sol-U-Mel (a product by Melaleuca). If you need help setting up an account with Melaleuca, drop me an email at BeProductWise@hotmail.com and tell me when and how to reach you via telephone (include your timezone so I don't call at an inappropriate time) and I'll help you out. Sol-U-Mel is wonderful for a bazillion things.

Good luck!

~Vanessa~

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingJune 4, 2006
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Beatles Costume
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet
🎄