What is the Title of This Movie?

Does anyone know of a movie where there is a crazy shape-shifting guy who is obsessed with this girl and near the end he yells at the girl "Tell me you love me, I won't tell anyone!" I know it's weird but it's really bugging me.

Rachel from PA

What is shape-shifting? Do you know the name of the actor and/or actress?

I suggest to search for the title "Tell me you love me" A lot of info there, good luck.

we use imdb.com for movie info. you can search by many variables, including keywords like shapeshifter. good luck

It sounds familiar, I couldn't find anything on IMDb, need a little bit more info to look.

I wonder if you read any of the books in the "Twilight" series? I think it is the second book that one of the shape-shifters (a wolf) wants the female character to love him. So, maybe you read it rather than saw a movie. The movie "Twilight" has been released but this does not occur in that movie.

Was it possibly Stephen King's Sleepwalkers?

Well. It had like this old guy in it and he was like...evil or something and he was in jail, and his spirit could escape. Basically he could be 2 places at once. I think, and there is this blonde girl he likes and she had a boyfriend and he saw pictures in his house or something and there were pictures of her and at the end this old dude runs her boyfriend over with a truck and then I remember he this girl and this old dude were on a cliff or something and he like grabbed her and shouted "Tell me you love me! I won't tell anyone!" but her boyfriends spirit pushed him off the cliff.

Entertainment MoviesFebruary 17, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Kids watching a movie at a birthday party.
Movie Themed Birthday Party Ideas
The word patent in the dictionary.
Applying for a Patent
🎉
🎄