How Do I Remove Glue from Auto Carpet?

How can I remove glue from the carpet in the car?

By Lynn from Wangaratta, Victoria

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had glue on carpet, an old stain about 2 in. wide, and cutting it out wasn't an option. I got a large bottle of vinegar, poured it on the carpet, let it soak, and used an upholstery tool to suck it up. It totally dissolved the glue. Looks good as new. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMay 19, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Thief Breaking into Car
Preventing Auto Theft
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:50:16 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.