Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Shout Stain Stick

Update: My apologies to all the people who answered my question on where to purchase Shout Stain Stick in San Diego, CA

I found out after looking at the Stain Stick that it is not manufactured by Shout Company, but by Spray & Wash. I got in touch with the company and was told that it is now produced under the name of: RESOLVE Stain Remover Stick and can be found at K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Costco, and all the super markets.

Thank you readers for trying to help with the wrong information I gave you.

Rosalie

Shout used to make a 'stick' for stains on clothing. You applied it to the stained area and then put it into the washing machine and it was perfectly clean when the cycle was over.

I have checked Wal-Mart, Target, and a few other local stores and it seems as though no one carries it any longer. I have tried different cleaning products, but they don't compare with the Shout stick. Has anyone found them at a different store?

Thanks for your help.

Rosalie from San Diego

Why don't you contact the manufacturer and ask them if they still make them and where you could buy them?

Here is the phone number for Shout: 1-800-558-5252. Or write to Helen Johnson at S. C Johnson & Son, Inc., Racine, Wi 553403-2236. Hope this helps.

Yes, check with Johnson by phone or find their website. An' it'd be a great help to many of us if you could give us a follow-up on your results!

I buy mine at Food Lion grocery store. I don't know if they have stores where you are at.