Ethan at His First Soccer Game

This is my grandson Ethan at his first soccer game. He is 4 yrs old and I think a little confused about what to do. But ain't he sweet.

By Barbara from Union, SC

Ethan at His First Soccer Game

AHHHHH that reminds me of my girls, they played soccer when they were 3-7 ---they would get the ball and run the wrong way with it and wave at their daddy, and he would yell "go the other way!!!!" they are 16 and 18 now, totally different world. MEMORIES---thanks bb

He may not know exactly what to do, but he's posed to kick the ball! Give him a big hug and kiss from this grandma. God bless you!

He is a cutie and they just go out to have fun.

Soccer is fun for kids as it is so fast paced

and they all run around.

Photos FamilyJuly 12, 2007
Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Making a Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
white cat on piano
Understanding Cat Behavior
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
Dome shaped cake decorated like a soccer ball with green frosting along the base to mimic grass
Making A Soccer Cake