Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for a Twist Top Bottle Spout

Does anyone know if they still make these spouts and if so, where I can find them?

These were all over the grocery stores many years ago. They are great on bottles of bleach, so there are no splatters. The top twists closed and open a little or all the way.

I haven't been able to find them for the last several years, and now mine is split! I don't know if I can live without one! LOL. Help!

By Judy from Tulsa,OK

Interesting question. I've never seen them. They look like the ones on dish detergent bottles. Try different ones from your home. Thanks for the idea.

I have seen them at Walmart in their automotive department. If you do find them, be on the safe side and buy two or more.

They were made specifically for household cleaners and bleach. I know I did used to see them in automotive depts. for oil bottles and such and wondered if they'd fit the bleach bottles. But the last time I checked at Walmart, they didn't have them anymore. I will try looking again, maybe going to an auto parts store again. I've actually been looking for these for over a year, because my mom's broke back then she wanted a new one. I don't know why they don't market them anymore, they are SO handy! And there isn't a brand name on there for me to contact a company.

My husband found one : http://www.auto  net/mdspout.html

I bought one exactly like that but it was blue. I bought it years ago. It was great and never spilled a drop of bleach. Just a simple half twist on the upper half and you could pour your bleach. Now its broken and I cant find a replacement either. I've looked everywhere and the internet led me here. The link above shows the item as sold out. I sure would like to find one too, Please let me know if you locate a source.