Super quick and cute way to recycle those cool shaped Frappuccino bottles.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- Frappuccino bottle or any bottle of your choice
- Scrapbooking paper
- Scrapbooking glue (I used Yes Paste, from local craft store)
- Ribbon or trim
- Other embellishments (flowers, tags, stickers)
- Clean and dry your bottle.
- Cut your scrapbooking paper to the desired size.
- Adhere the scrapbooking paper around the bottle.
- Adhere ribbon, lace, or fiber around bottle and cap.
- Adhere other desired embellishments.
- Fill with wrapped candies.
These were made for my children's teachers for
Thanksgiving but you could decorate for any theme or
By Melissa from Mobile, AL
Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.
By christi 11/24/2009
So cute, bet they enjoyed getting them. See you at freebees.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.