Craft Project: Recycled Gift Bottles
Super quick and cute way to recycle those cool shaped Frappuccino bottles.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- Frappuccino bottle or any bottle of your choice
- Scrapbooking paper
- Scrapbooking glue (I used Yes Paste, from local craft store)
- Ribbon or trim
- Other embellishments (flowers, tags, stickers)
- Clean and dry your bottle.
- Cut your scrapbooking paper to the desired size.
- Adhere the scrapbooking paper around the bottle.
- Adhere ribbon, lace, or fiber around bottle and cap.
- Adhere other desired embellishments.
- Fill with wrapped candies.
These were made for my children's teachers for
Thanksgiving but you could decorate for any theme or
By Melissa from Mobile, AL
November 24, 20090 found this helpful
So cute, bet they enjoyed getting them. See you at freebees.
November 30, 20090 found this helpful
Lovely way to recycle! :-)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 6:50:57 PM on 10.0.0.61 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us