Craft Project: Recycled Gift Bottles
Super quick and cute way to recycle those cool shaped Frappuccino bottles.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- Frappuccino bottle or any bottle of your choice
- Scrapbooking paper
- Scrapbooking glue (I used Yes Paste, from local craft store)
- Ribbon or trim
- Other embellishments (flowers, tags, stickers)
- Clean and dry your bottle.
- Cut your scrapbooking paper to the desired size.
- Adhere the scrapbooking paper around the bottle.
- Adhere ribbon, lace, or fiber around bottle and cap.
- Adhere other desired embellishments.
- Fill with wrapped candies.
These were made for my children's teachers for Thanksgiving but you could decorate for any theme or season.
By Melissa from Mobile, AL
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance
November 24, 20090 found this helpful
So cute, bet they enjoyed getting them. See you at freebees.
November 30, 20090 found this helpful
Lovely way to recycle! :-)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 22, 2016 at 1:09:37 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us