Recycled Starbucks Frappuccino Gift Bottles
The cute glass bottles from Starbucks Frappuccino beverages can be reused and decorated for a thrifty gift container.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Super quick and cute way to recycle those cool shaped Frappuccino bottles.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- frappuccino bottle or any bottle of your choice
- scrapbooking paper
- scrapbooking glue (I used Yes Paste, from local craft store)
- ribbon or trim
- other embellishments (flowers, tags, stickers)
- Clean and dry your bottle.
- Cut your scrapbooking paper to the desired size.
- Adhere the scrapbooking paper around the bottle.
- Adhere ribbon, lace, or fiber around bottle and cap.
- Adhere other desired embellishments.
- Fill with wrapped candies.
These were made for my children's teachers for Thanksgiving but you could decorate for any theme or season.
By Melissa from Mobile, AL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.