Super quick and cute way to recycle those cool shaped Frappuccino bottles.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- frappuccino bottle or any bottle of your choice
- scrapbooking paper
- scrapbooking glue (I used Yes Paste, from local craft store)
- ribbon or trim
- other embellishments (flowers, tags, stickers)
- Clean and dry your bottle.
- Cut your scrapbooking paper to the desired size.
- Adhere the scrapbooking paper around the bottle.
- Adhere ribbon, lace, or fiber around bottle and cap.
- Adhere other desired embellishments.
- Fill with wrapped candies.
These were made for my children's teachers for Thanksgiving but you could decorate for any theme or season.
By Melissa from Mobile, AL
November 24, 20090 found this helpful
So cute, bet they enjoyed getting them. See you at freebees.
November 30, 20090 found this helpful
Lovely way to recycle! :-)
January 27, 20190 found this helpful
I have used them for bath salts, and body wash. I love recycling odd shaped bottles. Ok, regular shaped bottles, too.