Ideas For a 17th Birthday With Skateboarding Theme

I'm turning 17 in November and I want to have a really cool party, I love skateboarding so I want it to revolve around that. I need some ideas on what to do for my 17th, if you have any let me know?

Ashleigh, Happy Birthday in advance! My nephew is your age, and is totally into boarding. Do you guys have skateparks where you could have a party there? Or, hang there half the day, then have a themed party at home afterwards? Keep us updated whatever you do, post a pic, would love to see what you do.

Laura

im turning 14 and im having a skateboarding theme for mine. my friends and i are going to buy some cheap boards and buy lots of spray paint and we are going to decorate them and keep them as a gift we are also going to a skate park and have the party there.

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesSeptember 26, 2007
Safari Theme Birthday
Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
🎉
🎄