Homemade Armor All Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for homemade Armor All? You folks are my lifesavers.

Jamish from Ransom, Kansas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I dont have recipe, but I suspect that one of the ingredients in this is water-based acrylic...like the floor cleaner that leaves the floor shiny. I imagine it is rather diluted and you should be careful where you put it. It is like putting on diluted paint...sorta...

I used to water down Acrylic to make my worn down bathroom sink shiny, it works great. Also, it makes it very slippery so dont put it where you need to grip onto anything.

Do you still need the formula?

Make Your Own CleaningJanuary 1, 2007
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
Iced bundt cake.
7Up Cake Recipes
Pastel swirled marshmallows in various shapes.
Making Homemade Marshmallows
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:14:21 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.