Help My Cactus

My cactus is dying. Last Sunday it was still in good condition, but yesterday it seemed to be dying. The head of the cactus is turning a black color. The area near the roots is turning yellow. Is there any way to save my cactus?

By Jenny from Selangor, Malaysia

Your cactus is a grafted cactus if you search them or google them you may find a solution. Sometimes the top part dies and your left with the bottom part it was grafted or "glued " to. Is it still humping along or is it dead by now?

hmph, already a month then only get a feedback. I think it's cant save anymore. My mom had put outside my house and see it will recover by itself or not.

Several small potted cactus plants
Helping a Dying Cactus
Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJanuary 26, 2010
Pink Christmas Cactus
Getting a Christmas Cactus to Bloom
Christmas Cactus in bloom
Caring for a Christmas Cactus
Christmas Cactus
Starting a Christmas Cactus from Cuttings
Identifying a Hoodia Gordonii Plant