Westchester Pattern #HP70162B

Was in process of doing my bathroom. Ran out of this border. Tried different web sites, most say discontinued. Can anyone help me out? Only need about 5 feet of it.
Westchester Pattern #HP70162B

Thanks!
Lisa from Trevorton, PA

Ebay Has a place to post "Want It Now" items. Then if the seller has the item or access to get the item, they can get it and post it on auction or either into their store. They will then answer your post which can stay on I want to say more than 50 days, usually with the auction, price and photo of the sought after item. I hope this helps you.

could you take part of it down to a kinkos and make a color copy of enough border to finish the job? just a thought.

Editor's Note: Because the design is copyrighted and Kinkos has very strict rules about it, I don't think this would work.

About the Kinko's tip, be aware that the colors will print very differently even if you made the copy on a color copier in their self serve area. They definitely would not do it behind the counter (I used to work there!). Anyway, color copiers or scanner/printers are never going to be able to match a process printed thing like wallpaper. Also, the texture would be very different too.

If you have no way to find the border (and haven't already put up the rest), maybe you could only put the border in the corners of the room and leave a open spot in the centers. You could add stencils there or contrasting artwork to make it look purposeful.

Good luck, I know there is a lot of information online about discontinued wallpaper and a lot of people who hunt it down for you. I see requests for one wallpaper or another almost every day here on ThriftyFun.

Jess

Hi, Copying the wallpaper is NOT an option....textures/colors NEVER

turn out the same...UNLESS you copy and use ONLY the copied

paper and NOT the original wall paper ...which MIGHT work.

You might try looking under DISCONTINUED WALLPAPER on the internet.

good luck