Photo: Great Pink Bed Shark

We were watching TV and my husband got up to go to the kitchen. I looked over at his side of the bed, and this is what I saw. I snapped a picture before the blanket went back to it's usual shape. We had a laugh over this!

By Robyn from Tennessee

Its great that you had your camera handy! We so often miss great shots like this because the camera is in another room.

That is hilarious!

Margaret from Denton, Texas

I keep my camera on the wall in a bag that I crocheted. It is always handy, I am the kind of person that takes pictures all day long! Few things really surprise me, but this is certainly an exception!

Robynfederspiel,

I'd certainly love to see a photo of your crochet bag. Can you post a photo or two of it?

Thank you.

I only saw this question just now, a year or so later! Here is a pic of my crochet bag for the camera! Love and blessings,

Robyn

Photos FunnyJuly 7, 2011
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎄
🍂