Crusty Multigrain Bread Recipe

My family loves crusty multigrain rolls and breads. However, these are usually expensive to buy. I have been making breads for years, but have not been able to find a good, hearty, crusty multigrain bread recipe. Does anyone have one they can share?

Carol from Lancaster, PA

I buy a package of several grains mixed from The Bakers catalog put out by King Arthur flour or go to I just add these to my regular yeast bread dough.

Check out this site to see if any of these recipes sound good.

Check out and type in

# 107864 for a good recipe, or type in

multigrain bread and it will bring up 11 different

Good Luck.

To make your bread crustier, spray the top wih water before you put it in the oven and then several times while it is cooking, Also place a bowl of water in the bottom of the oven while it cooks. Add this tip to any recipe that you like for a nice thick crust.

check out they have the specialty flours and lots of recipes too. has a web site too and they have the specialty flours and recipes also

Hello Carol,

read your question. I'm als a fan of multi grain bread. When you pay a visit to my weblog

http://companyinmykitchen.blogspot. ... aar-beneden-voor-de-nederlandse.html

you'll find a recipe of multi grain bread and also a recipe of variation on Struan Bread. At this moment these breads are our favourite.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts BreadsJuly 13, 2006
French Bread
French Bread Recipes
dipping bread
Bread Dipping Sauce Recipes
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
Cheese Fondue Recipes, Cheese fondue.
Cheese Fondue Recipes