Cleaning Urine Stains and Odors From Leather Furniture

Category Leather
cat on a leather couch
Pets and small children can occasionally have an accident on your leather furniture. This is a guide about cleaning urine stains and odors from leather furniture.

I have a very bad urinary incontinence problem, and have noticed a urine odor on my couch and on my car seat, (both leather) what can I use to get it out?

By Becky from Boise, ID

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Answers

Best Answer

There is a product called Urine Gone, for pets, but it should work for any kind of urine.

What can I use to remove the urine from the top of my lavendar leather ottoman that won't cause discoloration of the affected area?

By tootiez from Webster, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Try using plain old club soda. I have used it on alot of things and it has never discolored any of them. Just use it straight from the bottle. Hope this helps.

My cat soiled my leather pocket book. How do I clean it?

By Mandalla from VA

Answers

Best Answer

If you feel the purse is ruined, try washing it in the washer on the gentle cycle in warm water and Woolite or other gentle detergent. Stuff the wet purse with plastic bags, and let air dry away from heat. You can then recondition the leathwer and/or polish it. I did this with a pair of leather shoes, figuring I had nothing to lose, and it worked for me.

My daughter has just peed on my leather corner sofa. The cushions don't come off and it has soaked through to the bottom. I just poured white vinegar over the sofa and have let it soak through. Will that be enough or do I need to do more? I can't afford a new one so I need to stop it from smelling. Please help.

By Joanne

Someone's cat peed on a leather saddle. Febreeze removed the odor. Spray some on a rag and wipe the area as best you can, then wipe with a barely damp cloth to remove the Febreeze.

Removing the stain and odor of cat urine from your leather furniture needs to be done with care, to protect the dye and finish. This is a guide about how to clean cat urine on leather furniture.

A cat on a leather couch.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

A friend passed out on my leather couch after a long night drinking and urinated on it! How do I clean it? What can I do?

Amanda from Atlanta, GA

Answers:

Urine Gone

Buy Urine Gone, it is worth the money. Go to www.UrineGone.com. They send you the liquid and a black light to locate the stain. It works great! Removes the smell and the stain. It works on pet and human urine.

By Cat

Load More