This cute little pin is easy to make and fun to wear in celebration of the holiday.
Crafting Time: 30 to 45 minutes, plus drying time for glue
- craft foam scraps in blue and white
- glitter, both red and blue
- 1/4 inch ribbon scraps in red, white, and blue
- blue felt scrap
- pin back
- Trace the heart pattern on both the blue craft foam and blue felt. Trace the star pattern on the white craft foam. Cut these three shapes out.
- Line the edges of the foam heart and the foam star with glue. Sprinkle blue glitter on the glue around the heart, and red glitter on the glue around the star. Allow the glue to dry.
- Cut a 3 and 1/2 inch length from each of your red, white, and blue quarter inch ribbon scraps. Glue one end of each piece to the back of the foam heart, at the bottom. Glue the blue felt heart to the back of the foam heart, covering the ribbon ends.
- Glue the pin back to the felt to complete your pin. Allow the glue to dry.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
June 27, 20070 found this helpful
That is really pretty. I love it!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 7:29:21 PM on 10.0.1.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us