Experiences With Coupon Trains

I'm about to become a "rider" on a coupon train in my area. (This quickens the turn around time so people are not stuck with expired coupons). I'd love to hear from fellow riders to know how their journey is going. I'd like to know if the train is worth it?

I have over 50 coupons to add to the train and they are nice coupons, nothing worthless, just items I do not use. It seems like it would be like Christmas every time you open your bundle of coupons, you never know what you might get!

Have any trains been "derailed" due to people not sending them on? Please share your experiences here and advise me on what to expect. I know each train has its own set of rules and guidelines, but I can guess that all trains are about the same! Thanks so much! :) Happy clipping!

By Jaci from MO

Joining a Coupon Train
Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 24, 2011
Limiting Fights Over the TV
Limiting Fights Over the TV
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Starting a Coupon Swap