The Boys Club (Cats)

I call this shot "The Boys Club.": Leo, Sam, Matty, Bailey and Gabriel. Leo is 5, Sam/Matty 2, Bailey is 9, Gabe is 4. All are mixed tabby and all were giveaways.

All of the 'kids' (I have 12) get along great. Laying in the sun and eating are two of their favorite pastimes.

By ragteller from Tofield, AB

Momma has to buy lots of kitty litter in your house. Ahhhhhhhhh aren't they cute??

Very cute. Wish I could have more, but our two cats won't let any others in the door!

When people ask me if I have kids, I say yes. I have a 16 yr old and a 5 yr old. They say sometimes what an age difference and I'm like yup. I have 2 mainecoons, both boys from different litters/homes. Tippy has thyroid issues, but don't let his lively kitten romps and chasing through the house fool you for as old as he is, then there is Blackjack who is 5 yrs old and is my baby. I've had BJ since he was 2 months old, Tippy since he was 4 yrs old. Tippy was to be the only cat in the house, till I brought 2 kittens home. Wrong time, bad choice as the 2 kittens stressed Tippy out bigtime and $700 later as he had to spend time in the feline clinic. So I told my Mom that one of the kittens had to go, he found a home through the emergency vet clinic. Blackjack is pure black, gives me wet nose kisses at night before I sleep, wakes me up for more attention, whereas Tippy wakes me up at 3 A.M.for attention. I'm so glad that doesn't happen often, because I would be closing my bedroom door . . .but what if it's an emergency and they can't reach me to save my life. These 2 are my life and I love them so much, spoiled with lots of love, toys/treats and a trip to see their human grandmother in the nursing home.

What lucky cats to have such loving and safe home.

Aww, they are beautiful! I have 4 cats. Molly who is my first, a Maine coon, who is 6 yrs old. Sam who came from the country is almost 1 yr old tabby. Lacy is all white with a grey streak on her head and the baby is Candye 3 mos old. Molly I adopted from the Humane Society, the rest were rescued cats. I thought I had a lot of cats, but you got me beat. They're all so special and have their own personalities. Thanks for sharing your pic with us.

Photos Pets CatsAugust 14, 2009
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Name Ideas for a Craft Club
Name Ideas for a Craft Club
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Senior Reading a Book
Hosting a Senior Book Club
🎉
🎄