Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner Review

Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner is all you need to clean your tub when you get out, provided you wipe out the rubbery residue of dirt with your hands every time you bathe before you get out.

To clean grime around faucets etc., use Fabuloso and a brush.

By Nic from NC

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By lexi01/25/2009

Well my mom and I love the product but I think its making our dogs sick. Well my mom recently cleaned the floor and our dog had a seizer. We told my sister what had happend not knowing what caused our dog to have a seizer. She told her boss at work what has happend to Darwin (our dog). He said well our maid cleans our floors with fabuloso and our dog Snickers had a seizier so we took him to the vet. The doctor had said it was the floor cleaner. We will not use this cleaner on our floor

By Alexis B. (Guest Post)01/25/2009

Well my mom and I love the product but I think its making our dogs sick. Well my mom recently cleaned the floor and our dog had a seizure. We told my sister what had happen not knowing what caused our dog to have a seizure. She told her boss at work what has happened to Darwin (our dog). He said well our maid cleans our floors with fabulous and our dog Snickers had a seizure so we took him to the vet. The doctor had said it was the floor cleaner. We will not use this cleaner on our floor again.

By Bea (Guest Post)12/06/2008

Smells great, I use the Lavendar scent. Mop the floors with it and it just smells so nice for hours afterwards, so does the bath when I use it there. It does have a strong scent, so those who are not scent tolerable, use something else. It cleans well too. But it is a cleaner, so treat it like one and keep it with the other cleaners away from the kids--that is your common sense to use as parents!

By Amy (Guest Post)07/20/2008

I LOVE this stuff! I've been using it for years. It's inexpensive and it's got a child lock on the top, for those who worry it looks like a "fruit drink".

By Fran [1]07/10/2008

I've never heard of this product so I "googled" it.

It bothers me that it looks more like a fruit drink than an all purpose cleaner.

Please be very careful with children around.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.