Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner Review

Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner is all you need to clean your tub when you get out, provided you wipe out the rubbery residue of dirt with your hands every time you bathe before you get out.

To clean grime around faucets etc., use Fabuloso and a brush.

By Nic from NC

Showing: Comments Sort

By Fran 2 2 Flag

I've never heard of this product so I "googled" it.

It bothers me that it looks more like a fruit drink than an all purpose cleaner.

Please be very careful with children around.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I LOVE this stuff! I've been using it for years. It's inexpensive and it's got a child lock on the top, for those who worry it looks like a "fruit drink".

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Smells great, I use the Lavendar scent. Mop the floors with it and it just smells so nice for hours afterwards, so does the bath when I use it there. It does have a strong scent, so those who are not scent tolerable, use something else. It cleans well too. But it is a cleaner, so treat it like one and keep it with the other cleaners away from the kids--that is your common sense to use as parents!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Well my mom and I love the product but I think its making our dogs sick. Well my mom recently cleaned the floor and our dog had a seizure. We told my sister what had happen not knowing what caused our dog to have a seizure. She told her boss at work what has happened to Darwin (our dog). He said well our maid cleans our floors with fabulous and our dog Snickers had a seizure so we took him to the vet. The doctor had said it was the floor cleaner. We will not use this cleaner on our floor again.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By lexi 1 Flag

Well my mom and I love the product but I think its making our dogs sick. Well my mom recently cleaned the floor and our dog had a seizer. We told my sister what had happend not knowing what caused our dog to have a seizer. She told her boss at work what has happend to Darwin (our dog). He said well our maid cleans our floors with fabuloso and our dog Snickers had a seizier so we took him to the vet. The doctor had said it was the floor cleaner. We will not use this cleaner on our floor

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 9, 2008
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 4:21:24 PM on 10.0.0.218 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings