Framing Old Business Cards

Unique way to save business cards new or old

Approximate Time: 15 minutes

• frame
  • scrapbook letters
  • adhevsive corners
  • scrapbook paper

My mom recently found an old business card of my dad's when he was young and had his own business. He died when I was 20.

I took frame that I bought at Dollar store already had matting I just cut scrapbook paper for background of business card. I took business card and centered it and adhered self adhesive corners so I could put in card without ruining it. After I did that the beige matting looked plain so I took scrapbook letters to spell out the info on card. You can do this with current business card or postcards and with the tons of scrapbooking items out there there always something that compliments the item.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Loved the idea of saving family history, even as small as a business card. Some business cards of those that I've collected for the art would be ideally displayed this way. My hubby and grandfather's business cards are now going to be incorporated in this artful idea. I like it! And it figures a great idea would come from a woman named "Carol". I wonder how many Carol's are artistically creative as you and myself? Remember hearing about gatherings of men named "Bob". I should start a blog for women named "Carol".

Carol from Michigan

This is such a clever way to display family memories. Thanks for sharing your unique idea. I don't have any old cards from family members but I'm going to look for other memorabilia and try to do something like you did; in a frame.

This is very clever and you did a great job, I love it !!

Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsAugust 28, 2007
framed artwork
Saving Money on Custom Framing
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Large picture frame.
Saving Money on Poster Framing