Extra Hair on Face

I have problems with hair on my face. Any help?

By Gen

I had that problem after I had my son. I take herbs that balance hormones and now mine is gone, you have to look at hormonehelp.com it is Lorna Vandergeahe's site. Or you can wax!

I have had the same problem since having kids. I dip a Q-tip in peroxide and rub it on the hair. It bleaches it and helps to hide it some.

I have had this problem since I had my children. I use Nair on my upper lip and chin, it is in a pink bottle, and has baby oil in it, so it smells good. Nair is alot better than it was years ago, and mild. I only need to use it every 4-6 weeks and I have lots of chinny whiskers and fine hair on my face.

I have the same problem, I use Finishing Touch. It is about the size of a fountain pen and takes a AA battery. It does a good job and does not make the hair grow thicker of give your razor burn. Takes about a minute. Small enough to carry in your purse. Also good for trimming stray eye brows.