Scenery (Monterey Bay, CA)

This picture was taken when we went for a visit to my son, who is in the Air Force and graduating with a degree in Chinese. We were out scoping the gorgeous countryside of Monterey Bay, California. My daughter-in-law took the picture while we were on our walk.

By One.of.a.kind

This photo shows the precious bond between these two subjects. Only a few rare photos capture the love and affection shared by these special people. I love it and would enjoy learning more about them. Perhaps the photographer might write me?

Miss Bonnie

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sorry, forgot to mention in the photo, that the persons are myself and my 3 year old granddaughter. That day was a very special day for us, and I'm glad that my daughter-in-law had the foresight to snap the photo. Memories.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

September 1, 2010 Flag
Scenery: Monterey Bay, California
This picture was taken of the Christmas that we went to Monterey Bay, to visit with my son and his family, who are stationed there, and are in the Air Force.

By one.of.a.kind

Answers:

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

Why is it that some people get stationed in the swamps of the Carolinas or in the middle of the Mohave desert, and some people get stationed here? Nice pic! (06/26/2010)

By jmp24

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

Really nice photo! I lived in Santa Cruz for a couple of years in the mid seventies. I had forgotten how beautiful that entire area is! (06/26/2010)

By Deeli

Scenery: Monterey Bay, California

What I meant to say was: This picture was taken the Christmas that we went to visit my son and his wife, who are were stationed in Monterey, California. We saw some of the most beautiful scenery there in California that I have ever seen. (06/26/2010)

By one.of.a.kind

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes