California Travel Photos

Category Travel
California covers such a large area, encompassing a variety of geographic environments, population centers, and tourist attractions, that is offers many different travel options for visitors to this western state. This guide contains California travel photos.

California Travel Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these California Travel Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Here are some Jellyfish from my trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California. I could (and did) look at them for hours. There's something very therapeutic about watching them slowly sway in the water.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I went on a road trip with my husband and his parents up the coast of California. In a guidebook we had picked up, we saw a picture of a hidden cove that looked like paradise. We were determined to find it. After a long search, we finally found it. Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This picture was taken when we went for a visit to my son, who is in the Air Force and graduating with a degree in Chinese. We were out scoping the gorgeous countryside of Monterey Bay, California.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

I took this photo of Sturtevant Falls while hiking, and edited it a bit at home.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Los Angeles' beautiful Arboretum in the heart of San Gabriel Valley, located in the historic city of Arcadia. Home to where horse racing began in a land once full of citrus orchards, now with grown communities

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This is the beautiful view I have everyday in my backyard. I love to come out here and sit with my dogs, we sometimes even go for walks in that creek and follow it upstream, they play in the water while I look for cool rocks to put into my garden.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I have lived in California for 37 years and only now have discovered the beauty of the California Delta.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

These are photos that I took on a recent trip to Big Sur, in California. I was totally amazed at the beautiful trees and wildlife that we were able to observe on our trip to this gorgeous place.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Fullerton Arboretum is a lovely and relaxing botanic garden to visit if you want to have a nice nature walk, picnic or to get some fresh air.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is a beautiful lake to enjoy the birds and wildlife. In addition you could go bicycling, walking, jogging, rollerblading, fishing and even have a picnic with the barbecue set up they have, or bring your own barbecue grill. This is a great lake for fun weekend family activities where you could rent kayaks, boats as well.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

The photos here were taken while walking in Los Angeles and enjoying what the streets have to offer.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

These are photos from the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve in Southern California. We went there last Saturday and it was so beautiful. I couldn't stop taking pictures.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

You feel mighty small up side these massive giants! I could look at these magnificent creations of God all day and never overcome the sense of awe they inspire.

Avenue of the Giants

Comment Like this photo? Yes

California Travel Photos

Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following California Travel Photos. Have something to add? Please share your solution!

This page contains California wildflower photos. Wildflowers can present as beautiful blankets of color in their native habitats.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes