Canning Soy Milk

Does anyone know how to can homemade soy milk? I regularly make my own and keep it in the fridge, but it would be convenient if I could can some to use in an emergency, or if I simply forget to soak soy beans. Can anyone help me? Thank You.

Susan from AR

Have you tried freezng it? I freeze regular milk with good results.

Have you tried canning the soybeans so that they can later be converted to soymilk?

In addition to attempting to can the soy beans, for later conversion to soy milk, you might also try using beer bottles, and capping them off. It seems the bottles can be boiled and sanitized. However, I do not know if this method would work. Its worth a try, if you are able to get the capping materials at a nearby store. My guess is, this method would be similar to the method of hermetically sealing the "milk" in boxes.

Food and Recipes CanningAugust 16, 2006
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Tofu
Recipes Using Soy
🎄