Bloom Loom Instructions

I purchased a bloom loom to make cute inexpensive hat decorations for the chemo hats made; however, my friend and I are going nuts in trying to follow the instructions. I searched for a "detail" instruction (tutorial/video) without any luck. Any ideas? Thanks gals!

Pam from Elkhart, IN

I would go to Knifty Knitters and check it out and ask there. Also u might want to check into Bev's Country Cottage as she has some good ideas. You can also do a search on Loom Knitting and see what happens

I didn't know you could make hats with these but that's a cute idea. Make flowers and hook them together? I found a couple places that might be able to help you:

Those two are instructions written for kids so they're nice and clear.

You can also try these: ... cle/0,1793,HGTV_3390_1379187,00.html

It was on the Carol Duvall show so you may be able to find it with a Tivo and watch it on tv.

I hope that helps! I have a KK flower loom so mine looks a bit different but I've been pondering purchasing a Bloom Loom to make things look different.

If you figure it out, feel free to email me at - I'd love to see your finished product!

hey ladies..thanks for all the help, can you believe it, my honey did it and will show me tonight!! will take a picture and show you!! hugs!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I have lots of instructions suitable for the bloom loom on my website for free at

Crafts AdviceMarch 16, 2007
Knifty Knitter
Using the Knifty Knitter Flower Loom
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Adjustable Sock Loom
Using a Knitting Board Adjustable Sock Loom
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom