Domino and Lizzie (Cats)

This is Domino and Lizzie. Domino is black and white one and is 13 years old. Lizzie is the tortoiseshell colored one and is 3 years old. I rescued Domino from the parking lot at work.

I rescued Lizzie from the parking lot at the local grocery store. I call them my "parking lot kitties." Domino just sleeps a lot. Lizzie likes to sit in the window and "chirp" at the birds.

By Jean from Raymond, MS

Another person with a heart and real soul. This is what humanity is all about. Being a real huma! Congrats on your new babies. Deby

Domino and Lizzie look like they are as happy as two peas in a pod, and I know they've enriched your life. I'm so glad youfound them before they were hurt or worse. I have a very difficult time imagining how our lifewould be without Sir Catty-Kit. Thanks for sharing your two "lovies" with us, Kathy. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.

So, so, so cute! :) Thank you for opening your heart and life to them. They look very happy!

Pet Cat
Pet Cat Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 22, 2010
A white cat sitting on a couch.
Preventing a Cat from Peeing Everywhere
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
stack of black dominoes
Crafts Using Dominos
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
🎄