Recycled CraftsCrafts

Window End Tables

I have seen some really cute end tables with the top made from an old window. I wondered if anyone had instructions to make one or know where I could find them.

Thanks!
Brenda from Kansas

someone actually did one and posted it to thriftyfun on 5/10/06. it was really cute

hope this helps

I don't have a picture of it, but I made a really cute one for a few bucks about 6 years ago. I made it from an old, colored, nine-pane window with a wood frame that was being riped out when they were remodeling our church building. It has some red and some yellow panes. I simply bought table legs and the matching brackets for the four corners of the table, and screwed them on. I put a small lamp under it, and it looks great!

Hi,

Here is the one that was posted:

http://www.thri  1113782.tip.html

Susan from ThriftyFun