Window End Tables

I have seen some really cute end tables with the top made from an old window. I wondered if anyone had instructions to make one or know where I could find them.

Thanks!
Brenda from Kansas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

someone actually did one and posted it to thriftyfun on 5/10/06. it was really cute

hope this helps

I don't have a picture of it, but I made a really cute one for a few bucks about 6 years ago. I made it from an old, colored, nine-pane window with a wood frame that was being riped out when they were remodeling our church building. It has some red and some yellow panes. I simply bought table legs and the matching brackets for the four corners of the table, and screwed them on. I put a small lamp under it, and it looks great!

Hi,

Here is the one that was posted:

http://www.thri  1113782.tip.html

Susan from ThriftyFun

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 2, 2006
Window Screen
Alternate Uses for Window and Door Screens
Window Air Conditioner
Winterizing a Window Air Conditioner
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables
Cash Tip Left UNder Water Glass at Pizza Restaurant
Getting Good Tips Waiting Tables
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 11:12:28 AM on 10.0.0.20 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.