Window End Tables

I have seen some really cute end tables with the top made from an old window. I wondered if anyone had instructions to make one or know where I could find them.

Brenda from Kansas

someone actually did one and posted it to thriftyfun on 5/10/06. it was really cute

hope this helps

I don't have a picture of it, but I made a really cute one for a few bucks about 6 years ago. I made it from an old, colored, nine-pane window with a wood frame that was being riped out when they were remodeling our church building. It has some red and some yellow panes. I simply bought table legs and the matching brackets for the four corners of the table, and screwed them on. I put a small lamp under it, and it looks great!

Here is the one that was posted:

Susan from ThriftyFun

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 2, 2006
Window Screen
Alternate Uses for Window and Door Screens
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables
Cash Tip Left UNder Water Glass at Pizza Restaurant
Getting Good Tips Waiting Tables
A girl leaning on her school books.
End of School Year Gift Ideas