Making an Old Window Coffee Table

Repurpose an old window and make a unique coffee table. This is a guide about making an old window coffee table.

August 23, 2011 Flag

I saw a "window table" while I was driving by a yard sale. I found it to be interesting. I don't know how useful it would be other than for decoration. The flat part of the table was an old window with multiple panes in it. The legs were four patio columns which were affixed to the window.

I have some windows I am going to do this with, but I might just use regular lumber for the four legs. I looked at the prices at Lowes for these wooden patio columns, and I would not pay over $100 for four patio columns to do this project, but I am going to tweak it and use something else for the legs of the table.

By Robin F. from TN

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

May 9, 2006 Flag

Here is a photo of a coffee table I made out of a window. I left the panes in, put in some old items, then bought a piece of plastic for the top. I bought some legs at a Menard's store.

By Gintoddy37 from IL

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 16 Comments
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherNovember 29, 2016
Painted Window Panes
Crafts Using Old Windows
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 7, 2017 at 5:32:57 AM on 10.0.1.186 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.