Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Using Colloidal Silver for Dog's Ear Infection

How do you use the Colloidal Silver for dog ear infections? Is it giving by mouth or a drop in the ear?

Barbara

By John04/21/2009

Hey that apple cider vinegar solution works wonders.

By Scooter03/23/2009

Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water. Add a few drops to each ear about 1 or 2 times a week. Rub the base of the ear well to help distribute the liquid. Many dog ear problems are yeast infestions.

By Dena Roberts [31]03/20/2009

I take it myself, for a sinus condition. It seems to help; clears it up until I run out and forget to get more! For dogs and cats, you are supposed to put a tablespoon full into a soup bowl sized water bowl. Vet is a good idea to find the underlying cause of the infection. Vet meds also work faster as they are stronger. They also work out to be cheaper, as it takes a long time for the silver to work, usually a couple of bottles!

By Anonymous [848]03/20/2009

Have just viewed a few websites about Colloidal Silver and I think, to be safe, you really should speak to your veterinarian.