Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Using Colloidal Silver for Dog's Ear Infection

How do you use the Colloidal Silver for dog ear infections? Is it giving by mouth or a drop in the ear?

Barbara

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By John04/21/2009

Hey that apple cider vinegar solution works wonders.

By Scooter03/23/2009

Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water. Add a few drops to each ear about 1 or 2 times a week. Rub the base of the ear well to help distribute the liquid. Many dog ear problems are yeast infestions.

By Dena Roberts [31]03/20/2009

I take it myself, for a sinus condition. It seems to help; clears it up until I run out and forget to get more! For dogs and cats, you are supposed to put a tablespoon full into a soup bowl sized water bowl. Vet is a good idea to find the underlying cause of the infection. Vet meds also work faster as they are stronger. They also work out to be cheaper, as it takes a long time for the silver to work, usually a couple of bottles!

By Anonymous [848]03/20/2009

Have just viewed a few websites about Colloidal Silver and I think, to be safe, you really should speak to your veterinarian.