Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Using Colloidal Silver for Dog's Ear Infection

0EmailPrintFollowSave

How do you use the Colloidal Silver for dog ear infections? Is it giving by mouth or a drop in the ear?

Barbara

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

03/20/2009 Flag

Have just viewed a few websites about Colloidal Silver and I think, to be safe, you really should speak to your veterinarian.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dena Roberts 35 491 03/20/2009 Flag

I take it myself, for a sinus condition. It seems to help; clears it up until I run out and forget to get more! For dogs and cats, you are supposed to put a tablespoon full into a soup bowl sized water bowl. Vet is a good idea to find the underlying cause of the infection. Vet meds also work faster as they are stronger. They also work out to be cheaper, as it takes a long time for the silver to work, usually a couple of bottles!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Scooter 11 03/23/2009 Flag

Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water. Add a few drops to each ear about 1 or 2 times a week. Rub the base of the ear well to help distribute the liquid. Many dog ear problems are yeast infestions.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By John 2 04/21/2009 Flag

Hey that apple cider vinegar solution works wonders.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes