Using Colloidal Silver for Dog's Ear Infection

How do you use the Colloidal Silver for dog ear infections? Is it giving by mouth or a drop in the ear?

Barbara

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Have just viewed a few websites about Colloidal Silver and I think, to be safe, you really should speak to your veterinarian.

I take it myself, for a sinus condition. It seems to help; clears it up until I run out and forget to get more! For dogs and cats, you are supposed to put a tablespoon full into a soup bowl sized water bowl. Vet is a good idea to find the underlying cause of the infection. Vet meds also work faster as they are stronger. They also work out to be cheaper, as it takes a long time for the silver to work, usually a couple of bottles!

Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water. Add a few drops to each ear about 1 or 2 times a week. Rub the base of the ear well to help distribute the liquid. Many dog ear problems are yeast infestions.

Hey that apple cider vinegar solution works wonders.

Answer

Pets Dogs HealthMarch 18, 2009
silver tea pot
Determining Silver Plate vs. Sterling Silver
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 20, 2016 at 12:22:49 PM on 10.0.2.192 in 579 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.