abc distributing/ltd commodities

Does anyone know any other shopping sites like ltdcommodities.com?

By Shannnon

I use Lakeside Collections, they have most of the same items that LTD Commodities has, but you don't have to have a business name/address to order from them. Go to lakesidecollections.com

I've purchased items from this place for years and never had any problems. It started out as ABC Distributing and then was LTD Commodities. I don't have a business but still was able to open an account with them. They mail you your order with a bill and you then pay the bill, but it's due in like 10 days. Lakeside Collection does generally sell the same items though, you just have to pay for them at the time of purchase.

Actually, abc and ltd are separate, I have catalogs from both and have gotten them both for years. I like them and Lakeside Collections. I also get Vermont Country Store because it has lots of items from the past that aren't sold in stores any longer.

A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
Consumer Advice Store FinderOctober 22, 2010
Guide
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
🎉
🎄