Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Silicone Hot Pad as a Curling Iron Holder

Pin It
Silicone Hot Pad as a
Curling Iron Holder

I made a hair curling iron holder that is especially great for travel because when you want to leave a hotel, you can insert your it into the holder while hot without worrying about burning your clothes. Buy a silicone hot pad (I got mine at a $1 store) and fold in half the long way. Sew one short end and the long end using a heavy duty needle. Insert curling iron

Source: A friend

By Elaine from Belle Plaine, IA

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Winona [1]12/09/2010

Also you can use the potholders for cast iron pans. You can find them at fleamarket/yard sales.

By Carol from Iowa [13]12/09/2010

I have seen the covers to purchase and always thought it would be nice to have one but didn't want to spend the money. Now I can make one simply, easily, and inexpensively thanks to Elaine's idea. Thanks!

By Elizabeth Kent [9]12/08/2010

Great idea. I bought one about 10 years ago and still works great. Everyone with a curling iron should have one.

Elizabeth in Salinas, CA

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.