Behind The Lines Of Time

This is a photo that I took of my 85 year old daddy. I watched him for a few moments without him noticing me.

Do you ever wonder what's on an elderly persons mind when you catch them thinking? Is it where they've been or where their going?

I call it "Behind the lines of Time" Each line in his face tells a different story. I'm BLESSED, he's still in my Life :)

By Helen from Kingston, Tennessee

Behind The Lines Of Time

This made my heart skip a beat. He looks very serene. I like how he is in sharp focus and the edges are blurry. It doesn't look like you did any photoshop editing either, a snapshot of him in that particular present moment.

Helen,

What I love the most about this picture is you got the moment. Wow 85. I would have never guessed! He looks maybe 72?

Great black & white!

Jennifer Ca

You really are blessed. My father died 8 years ago this month and he was only 56. I still miss him every day. Give your father a hug for me and enjoy every moment. Have a wonderful day.

Thank for sharing such a touching photo! It makes me miss my grandfathers even more. Treasure the moments!

Oh yes how blessed you are.I lost my Dad tragically in 1963,I was 15 and Daddy's little girl...Oh,just 1 more day...Enjoy every minute.

Looking back,I wish I'd listened more to his stories...

God Bless you&yours,Keeper

Helen, the Lord has blessed you to have your Father so long. I lost my Daddy a year ago this past Jan. He was 93. Was gone on to Heaven in two days time. Never gave up driving. went to church each week.Enjoy each day you have with your Dad. Both Mom and Daddy are in Heaven, but I'll meet them in Heaven.

God Bless you.

He is awesome! I lost my Daddy yrs. ago. So yes, you are very lucky. Please give him a big hug from me! Thanks~ Holly

Your photo is wonderful. I hope you take lots of pictures of your dad. I still enjoy the photos I have of my dad.

My dad died 20 years ago a few months before his 90th birthday. He used to say that when he closed his eyes, he still felt like a young man.

Dear Helen,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture of your Daddy.I lost my dear Daddy, 19 years ago. When I think of him,I always smile.Give your Daddy a big hug and please always tell him just how much he means to you.God bless you both.

I love your dad's picture. He looks like he is in deep thought. Take as many pics as you can and if possible get him to record his life story on a tape recorder or mini cam. Wish I had with my dad, I thought of it often, but was busy with other things, that could have waited. That picture brings tears to my eyes.

Photos FamilyMarch 3, 2008
Bird Droppings on a Car
Removing Bird Droppings from a Car
Angel and Devil Toasting
Religious Jokes
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
Gardener trimming Hedge
How Property Laws Affect Gardeners
🎄
🍂