Crafts Using Wooden Silverware Boxes

I have a few old wooden silverware boxes and I am looking for dandy ideas for crafting these.

By Peggy from Juneau, AK

Why not paint them to match your room decor and hang them on the wall to display whatnots, collections, etc. Blessings, Connie

I used one to display my glass paperweight collection.

I drilled larger holes in the top to let light through and small holes in the bottom for ventilation to let the heat out. I put a 10 count white Christmas light set inside of it aligning a light under each paperweight hole. On the bottom, for feet, I glued 4 little wooden plugs that you get at the hardware store. I had them on hand. This is a wonderful way to show my collection off at night and lets me appreciate their wonderful colors.

Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 21, 2010
old silverware
Crafts Using Old Silverware
old silverware
Uses for Old Silverware
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Finished Wind Chimes
Silverware Wind Chimes
🎄