Inexpensive Patio Material

I need some good ideas for patio material, I have a large area to cover, so I have to find something cheap.

Monica from Georgia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Is this patio on the ground (soil) or cement? If it's on the ground why not clear area of grass, make a border with landscape boards, laydown a few thicknesses of moist newspaper and top with mulch.

We built a nice patio cover with bamboo fencing, got it from Lowe's. I have potted plants under it. I planted morning glory and ivy vines at the corners. It is covered with pretty blue and pink blooms from spring time till the freeze comes.Ready mix concret will make a nice floor for it.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Patio and DeckingApril 17, 2005
Patio Umbrella
Refurbishing a Faded Patio Umbrella
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
wood patio umbrella table and chairs
Replacement Parts for Patio Umbrella Table
Blue Chairs and Table on Patio
Repairing Patio Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:55:12 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.