Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

What is a Pore Vacuum?

I recently asked for product reviews on Dermawand - and thank you so much everyone! In one of the responses I received, some one named 'Kimberly' on a guest post mentioned a 'pore vacuum', but I don't have any idea of what this is.

I asked Kimberly/Guest Post for some more info, but haven't seen any response from her yet (I understand that guest post responses usually don't get replies). Does anyone out there know what a 'pore vacuum' is? I would love to have everyone's reviews and advice, of course! Also, does someone out there know where I can buy one?

Thank you again, you're all so helpful!

Smoochie

By

By (Guest Post)10/23/2008

You are all so sweet to give me all of this information; thank you!

I'll be researching all of this so wish me luck!

Thanks from Smoochie
:)

By Heather10/22/2008

You have to make sure when you're using one not to keep it in one spot more than a couple of seconds, because it actually is sucking out your dirty pores and the area around there is delicate. You can go to hengemann.avonrepresentative.com and click on shop now and use the search box to find pore cleanser. I just got mine the other day :)

By Anonymous [848]10/22/2008

There are actual small machines that suck stuff out of the pores but they are expensive and if not used correctly could possibly cause damage to your skin ...

A good old fashioned clay mask will do a great job for a fraction of the cost :-)