Cardboard Pom Pom Cats

I am looking for patterns for pom pom cats made from cardboard?

Michael from Queensland Australia

Go to It's a crafts forum site, and one of the forums is a tutorial for the pompom yarn kitty. Just click on the pics or go to:

Thank you so much for sharing this pattern! I bought one of these years ago while in Kmart from an elderly lady who made them for five dollars. It was a white one with pink ears. I have some yarn and fleece that I was'nt sure what to do with, and this would be a great project to use if for! I think my nieces would like one; along with some of my friends. Thanks so much!

I am also looking for a similar pattern except the one my grandmother use to make was much larger. If anyone knows of any similar patterns out there for larger cats it would make my day if you could share it.

Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 30, 2007
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Halloween Pom Pom Topiary
Making a Halloween Pom Pom Topiary
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker