Measuring Foam Larger Then Cushion

How do I measure foam, larger than actual size of cushion?

Enid from Butler, PA

Answers

I used to have my own upholstery shop. If you are doing a cushion for a chair, cut it 1/2 inch larger on all sides, cut the material the same side so when you sew up the cushion cover it will fit snugly on the foam. You can spray the foam with silicone spray if you are having trouble getting it stuffed into the cover. If you are making a long cushion you will want to add 1 inch to the length (long side) and 1/2 inch to the width (narrow side) If you need more help email me at alsellars AT toast.net .

Crafts FurnitureOctober 4, 2007
Stamps and Colored Ink
Cleaning Foam Stamps
Earbuds Missing Foam Covers
Replacing Foam Earbud Covers
Spa Water Foam
Reducing Spa Water Foam
Measuring Elastic
Measuring Elastic for Clothing
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 10:37:34 AM on 10.0.0.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.