Craft: Crocheted Snowflakes

These are some of the snowflakes that I have crocheted recently from patterns I got online.

I will eventually be making some mobiles out of them and give away for gifts.

By Brenda

Please post these when you are ready to sell them. I would be proud to own some. They are beautiful.

They are beautiful. I can appreciate the skill these take since I am a crocheter too. I am in the process of making Crocheted Angels for our Ladies Ministry Craft Sale in December. There are two of doing the crocheting of 200 angels.

Brenda, I collect snowflakes and crochet but not w/the tiny cotton due to arthritis in my hands.

I agree w/bugsley, they're beautiful. Like Sandy, I to would be proud to buy one of yours whenever.

Thanks for sharing and posting. I hope you win.

Thank you for your positive feedbacks. I'm not sure I will ever sell them because friends and family are clamoring for them and I have started giving just the snowflakes for gifts to be tree decorations.

Are you talking about just individual flakes or the mobiles when I ever get them done? :-)

I'll let you know if I decide to tho, Sandy and keeper!

I think you did a great job! If you did make a mistake, I sure don't see it! Good work!

thank you for all the positive feedback. I have no idea how much to sell them for. Any suggestions? I know a friend of mine made some and sold them for $25 a doz. and they were assorted sizes.

Brenda,could you tell me the sizes of the snowflakes and how many different shapes you have in a dozen lot?

Thanks, Keeper

Keeper, I'm sorry I missed your question earlier. The largest of my snowflakes are about 8 inches and the smallest are 2 1/2 inches and the dozen would be 12 different snowflakes unless you ask for some of the same.

I hope that answers your question. Thanks.

Crocheted Snowflakes
Crocheted Snowflakes
Crafts CrochetMarch 23, 2011
two completed dishcloths
Making a Round Crocheted Dishcloth
Photo of paper snowflakes.
Making Paper Snowflakes
Plastic Canvas Snowflakes
Making Plastic Canvas Snowflakes
ice blue ornament and snowflake decorations
Decorating Ideas for a Winter Dance