How Do I Remove Mildew From Wood Paneling?

What can I use to remove mildew from a corner of the bedroom wall. It is on the wood. I just don't want to have to remove the entire wood panel covering in my RV. If I do what can I use to replace the wood panel? Something not too expensive please.

Thanks.

By Marsha from Chicago, IL

First check to see if there is a reason for mildew like a broken pipe, leaky roof. Here is a great site for natural cleaning tips, and healthy living, plus ways to help the environment. www.Care2.Com/greenliving/ I have used tree tea oil for mildew on furniture, and even paintings. Tea tree oil can be found at health food stores. A few drops in a spray bottle mixed with water. Spray on and wipe dry with a clean cloth. This can be toxic to pets so keep them away while spraying, and avoid food and water dishes. Sorry i can't remember the exact amt. But you can find the recipe on this site. Good luck to you.

How do I remove mildew from wood?

Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJuly 31, 2010
Wallpaper installed over wood paneling.
Wallpapering Over Wood Paneling
room with wallpaper
Updating Old Wood Paneling
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Refinishing Wood Paneling
Refinishing Wood Paneling
🎉
🎄