Paper Flower Bouquet
The spring colors of this bouquet will brighten up a wintry
day and bring a little sunshine into someone's home. Scrapbook papers, pink
textured cardstock and painted bamboo skewers were used to create this bouquet.
- petal pot
- spray paint in light pink
- acrylic paint in apple green
- 10" bamboo skewers
- Styrofoam floral block
- scrapbook papers
- green and pink textured cardstock
- 1" scallop circle punch
- 1/8" satin ribbon - dot green
- hot glue
- glue stick
- 2 chipboard flowers (used as template)
- paper shreds
- paint brush
- Protect work area with newspapers. Spray paint petal pot pink and allow to dry.
- Paint bamboo skewers green. Allow to dry.
- Cut as many flowers as you require from pink cardstock and scrapbook papers using the chipboard flowers as template.
- Use 1 inch scallop circle punch, to punch circle shapes from cardstock (green and pink) and scrapbook papers. Glue circle paper at the center of each flower.
- Center a button on each flower with a dot of hot glue.
- Cut various sizes of bamboo skewer. Use hot glue or double-sided tape to adhere paper flowers to one side of the bamboo skewer.
Note: You can add two flowers on each piece of skewer (front and back).
- Then tie ribbon bow around bamboo skewer.
- Cut floral foam to fit into petal pot. Adhere it to the center bottom of pot
with a hot glue. Stick bamboo skewer (with paper flowers) into foam.
- Arrange paper shreds to cover foam.
- Attach a personalized tag with small foam adhesive.
Sources: Ready-to-go! Blank Board Decor (Mini Petal Pots); Krylon Spray Paint
Satin (Ballet Slipper); Delta acrylic paint; Styrofoamflorals.com; Martha
Stewart scallop circle punch
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
March 28, 20110 found this helpful
I love this. It looks cute enough to brighten any corner for Easter. Thanks.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 12:25:19 AM on 10.0.1.110 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us